aina sayang mama abah

feel free here darls!

aiyakkkk!

aiyakkkk!
this photo makes me look slim :)

Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

raya..oh..raya..


assalamualaikum....


First of all, i would like to say sorry to all coz long time i've not updating my blog..i'm too busy lately..busy wif asgments, n hari raya is da besh time for me to relax2 at home..hehe..really enjoy my raya day b'coz can have lots of rest at home..act diz hari raya is not too happening for me anymore as i din receive lots of angpau..hahaha..only my aunts gave me, then i use 75% of it to fill the car's fuel.. :) then it;s finished alrdy..haha but then happy coz my dad also r back home during diz raya.. so far our raya days r really enjoyable! p/s : except for angpau.. hehehe..


To evry1, juz wanna wish all of u :


.....................................Happy Hari Raya.........................................


.....................................Maaf Zahir & Batin......................................


That's all for today.. have to rush to class.. till then, daaaaa :))
p/s : that pic is on our first day of raya.. wif my lovely child :) hahaha..


4 comments:

  1. waaa~ kiutnya itu budak! such an adorable kid, huh? ;) what is his name, btw? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. his name is adam danish..a very adorable kid for me :) love him..n now missing him so much..! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..mmg pun..tp, adam saket laa skang..pity him..sobs2 :'(

    ReplyDelete